- Enrolment is opened throughout the year.
- A trial session may be arranged to assess the child's suitability and readiness for Twinkle Stars Montessori (TSM)'s preschool and enrichment courses.
- There is no obligation for parents or TSM to start the child on any programme regardless of
the outcome of the trial.
Terms of Payment
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Fees are collected termly for preschool programmes and monthly for enrichment programmes.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Cheques should be crossed and made payable to "Twinkle Stars Montessori".
- Payment of fees must be made before the date of commencement.
Classes & programmes
- The school reserves the right to reschedule existing classes or to cancel new classes and programmes.
- Payment collected for the cancellation of new classes and programmes will be refunded.
- The deposit will be refunded when a one month notice of intent to withdraw is given in writing, otherwise, the deposit shall be forfeited.
- All monthly or termly fees collected are non-refundable.
- No refund or make-up session/s will be arranged when the child misses a class due to medical clearance.
- Refund of paid fees may be possible if child misses a class due to family’s travel plans. However, parents need to inform the school at least two weeks in advance.
Public and School Holidays
- The school will be closed on all public holidays and official school holidays (as designated by Ministry of Education).
- There will be no make-up session/s or refund of fees due to the above holidays.
- Term breaks are only applicable to preschool courses.
- The school uniform must be worn at all time for students enrolled in TSM preschool programmes.
- Students are encouraged to be pleasantly attired and neat at all time.
- Students may bring along additional warm clothing (e.g. Jacket, cardigans, sweaters etc).
School Bus Service
- Computation of the school bus fare is based on a yearly basis, divided into 12 equal payments.
- Fees are collected monthly and on the first day of each month.
- December bus fare is collected in January, June bus fare is collected in May.
- Paid fees are non-refundable.
- School bus arrangement can be made through the school.
Taking of Photographs and Videos
- As part of the school's requirement to compile continuous progress report for each child, mainly still pictures will be taken of each child during their activities.
- The school reserved the right to use these pictures in the progress report and TSM's advertising materials and media.
- Should parents have any objection concerning the use of their child's pictures, the school will comply without questions.
- Only educators of TSM are authorised to take photographs and videos in our centre. Otherwise, it is not permitted unless authorised by the Management in writing.